15 Jun We’re Hiring!
We’re looking for 1 professional male contemporary dancer to begin mid-April 2016.
Does this sounds like you?
- At least 3 years professional conservatoire dance training
- 5 years ongoing professional (paid) dance experience—both performing & teaching
- Excellent English & French speaking and writing skills
- Additional degree (Master, Bachelors, etc.) non-dance related
- Advanced level technique and understanding: Cunningham, Release, Contemporary floor-work, Classical Ballet, Improvisation, Partnerwork, and Choreology.
- 3 years choreography experience
- Elite level of physical fitness
- Intermediate level of yoga practice: including the completion of second series of Ashtanga yoga and at least 5 days / week practice of the series.
Please send us
- A cover letter
- 3 page resume
- 3 dance photos (no headshots)
- Video links (no showreels or fancy editing) that will best represent your performance and fitness skill and level.
When preparing your submissions, please remember that all photo and videos must be recent—taken in the past 18 months.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by email and invited for interview & audition.
Please do not apply unless you have the necessary experience and fitness level (no exceptions).