02 Jul Audition Notice: Regina, SK
We are recruiting to hire 3 entry level dancers for our Award Winning Interactive Dance Awareness Program (2018 Season).
- Dancers must be available for the entire contract: Mid-August to December, 21, 2018.
- We provide all internal accommodation, travel, and food, but dancers must provide their own transportation for rehearsal process to Big Red Cats at Red Mountain Resort at the beginning of the session. Dancers must provide their own transportation at the end of the session departing from Vancouver.
- Wage = $405 / week (Insured Employment)
- Tour area = BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT, YK—we are Canada’s most booked school tours program.
Audition Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Audition Time: 6PM – 8PM
Place: Youth Ballet and Contemporary Dance of Saskatchewan, 1106 McNiven Ave., Regina SK S4S 3X3
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
To Apply: Contact us to submit CV & photo
Audition is by Invitation Only
What We’re Looking For
- Recent graduates / graduating students who have the excellent ability to shift weight between upper and lower body, learn choreography quickly, and perform dances with dynamic and spatial precision—2 (very athletic 20 minute) Performances / Day. Dancers must be kind-hearted role models who are also expected to teach our choreology syllabus to youth ages 5-18 (1 hour / day).
- Our team is constantly moving, so dancers are expected to have extraordinary ability to cooperate with others while travelling.
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Refugees, or those legally entitled to work in Canada without requiring a LMIA.
- Priority will be given to artists that attended ballet school or who have had rigorous ballet training.
Please bring runners, comfortable pants, copy of your CV, and pen or pencil to audition.