08 Nov 2 Intern Youth Presenters
We are recruiting for 2 post-secondary students to assist in the delivery of our new program, Active Inclusion Program (AIP).
JOB TITLE: Intern Youth Presenters
- Successful applicants can choose to work full-time or part—depending on course load. As such, positions are open to both full- and part-time students.
- $16.00 / hour
Start Date: Monday, January 18, 2021
End Date: Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Must accept offer of employment by Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Sector)
What We’re Looking For
- Post-secondary students who have the excellent ability to shift weight, learn choreography quickly, and perform dances with dynamic snd spatial precision
- Extraordinary role models who are can teach and perform our choreology syllabus to youth-at-risk between ages 5 – 18 years old
- An advanced level of physical activity and coordination
Brief Job Description
- Candidates will work with existing staff to deliver AIP youth-at-risk in BC, AB, SK, YK, & NT online.
- AIP is an interactive performance program that uses dance to disrupt systemic racism in vulnerable youth populations.
- Considering health and safety guidances, successful candidates will work remotely.
Contact us to submit cover letter, CV, and photo as soon as possible as offers must be accepted by November 25, 2020 (no exceptions). Interviews will be scheduled promptly upon receipt of application.