25 May SQx Awarded IMAGINE Community Grant | Northern Health
Northern Health is a special organization working to build healthy communities across Northern British Columbia. They believe that keeping people out of the health care system is the best way to help facilitate a high quality of life as well as longevity.
- Contributing to communities in multiple ways
- Expanding community capacity
- Hosting learning events
- Designing and delivering skill building seminars
- Facilitating greater coalition and collaboration
- Fostering networking
- Funding through small grant calls
- Linking to other funding opportunities
SQx has kindly been awarded a IMAGINE Community Grant. Our mission is to promote kinship, collaboration and teamwork, but we also promote physical and mental vitality. Our Interactive Dance Awareness Program delivers vigorous movement–all the while exercising the body and the mind through tasks and exercises and cognitive development. We are thrilled that this award will help us deliver across Haida Gwaii, Fort St James, Prince George, & Lax Kw’Alaams this season.