This fee is due for both 20178cohorts
- Tuesday, April 17 – Friday, June 22 (10 weeks)
- Monday, August 20 – Wednesday, December 21 (18 weeks)
If you prefer this fee can also be paid by e-transfer. Please contact us for e-transfer instructions. What’s more, please only purchase this program if you have received instructions to proceed from SQx staff.
- We consider apprentice positions confirmed only once our 2-Part Contract is signed and a Program Deposit is received.
- Apprentice positions will be offered to other pending applicants if all of the above are not received by the respective deadline.
- All apprentices must provide a criminal record check (vulnerable sector) in addition to a doctor’s note detailing that their health and fitness is at a suitable level to ensure completion of the program.