29 Apr Summer Job Openings
We are recruiting for 7 dance jobs to assist in the development and delivery of a new program, Anti-Bullying Movement Program
- Project Manager: $20.00 / hours x 35 hours / week x 13 Weeks
- Rehearsal Director: $17.00 / hours x 35 hours / week x 13 Weeks
- Anti-Bullying Movement Program Presenter: $14.00 / hours x 35 hours / week x 6 Weeks (2 Positions Available)
- Disability Support Person: $15.00 / hours x 35 hours / week x 6 Weeks (2 Positions Available)
- Assistant Rehearsal Director: $15.50 / hours x 35 hours / week x 6 Weeks
- Project Manager and Rehearsal Director begin on Sunday, June 2, 2019.
- Anti-Bullying Movement Program Presenters, Disability Support Persons and Assistant Rehearsal Director begin on Sunday, July 8, 2019.
- Preference will be given to underrepresented youth (including First Nations, visible minorities, low-income, disability, rural and remote).
- All candidates must be between 15 – 30 years old.
- No dance experience is necessary.
Brief Job Descriptions
- Candidates will work together to create movement material for a new syllabus.
- Candidates will deliver the Anti-Bullying Movement Pilot Program to underrepresented youth.
- Candidates will contribute to group discussions and inspire student participation and collaborative problem solving during the deliver of program syllabus.
- Candidates must be extraordinary role models.
- Candidates must have a moderate to professional level of physical activity and coordination (dance and / or sport) capacity (dependant on position).
- Rehearsals will take place in South Slocan and Rossland.
- Deliveries will take place within the Slocan Valley and South Okanagan.
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Sector)
- Candidates must provide their own inside and outside runners, practice clothes, and water bottles.
Benefits: Accommodation, food (vegetarian), and local transportation will be provided for out-of-town candidates.
To Apply: Contact us to submit CV & photo
Application Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019